Friday, September 3, 2010

Organic, Sulfite-Free Red Wine

As the years pass by, I notice more and more that Friday calls to "Fight For My (Your) Right" to party, seem to ever more quickly devolve into sad Saturday strains of Lit's "My Own Worst Enemy". Not good.

Enter... organic, sulfite-free red wine. No headache, no heartburn! "Hallelujah" (Jeff Buckley version)

Since every party can't be a juice party, at least now there's a way to make it through the weekend relatively intact and on to another "Manic Monday". Personally, I prefer Frey Vineyards, although there are certainly plenty of other brands to choose from .

http://www.freywine.com/

"Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah"... Zip-A-Dee-A... sulfite-free, organic red wines make my head feel okay! (pairs nicely with cupcakes) Kupcake!

Happy drinking! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment